The trademarks used or displayed on the Site are Alliance Real Estate or a third party’s trademarks, which may be registered in the United States or other jurisdictions. None of these trademarks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the trademark.
Content and Intellectual Property
Any information or content shared on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. Please consult with an appropriate professional for any professional advice you need, for example, legal or accounting advice.
Alliance Real Estate or its partners created the text, images, video, graphics, content, and materials ("Materials") available through the Site. All Materials are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws. Alliance Real Estate or the party credited owns the Materials, and all rights in the Materials are expressly reserved. Use of the Materials is subject to the following policies, which describe in detail how you may use the Materials found on this Site. Please review these policies before using the Materials.
- You may print or download Materials to a local hard disk or extract for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy Materials to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Site as the source of the Material;
- You may not, except with the express written permission of Alliance Real Estate, distribute or commercially exploit any Materials found on the Site;
- You may not transmit or store Materials found or offered on the Site in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You may have the opportunity to provide your email address to Alliance Real Estate. If you share your e-mail address with Alliance Real Estate through the Site, Alliance Real Estate may send e-mails to you about a variety of subjects, such as updates to the Site or Alliance Real Estate’s products, services, events and programs. By providing your e-mail address to Alliance Real Estate, you consent to receiving these e-mails from Alliance Real Estate. You will have the option of unsubscribing from Alliance Real Estate's e-mail list(s) through a link included in Alliance Real Estate's e-mails.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
Limitations of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES. ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE; DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Alliance Real Estate respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Alliance Real Estate has a strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on the Site. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Alliance Real Estate, please provide the following information to Alliance Real Estate's designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Alliance Real Estate can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Alliance Real Estate, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have the right to the copyright under the requirements of DMCA prior to sending notice to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (the Franchisor of Alliance Real Estate). To contact Berkshire HomeServices regarding these matters, please contact:
18500 Von Karman, Suite 400
Irvine, California 92612
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without reference to conflicts of laws. Regardless of your location, any disputes that arise under these Terms will be litigated before a court in St. Louis County, Missouri.